As an infant, sleep is one of the key factors that contributes to growing, thriving and healthy brain development. Along with our stimulating curriculum, babies are exposed to a variety of sensory learning experiences in a stress-free and nurturing environment.
Our Dreamers classroom represents the beautiful dream world of a baby.
- Sign language helps babies develop their language and reasoning skills
- Sensory activities allow them to explore materials and textures, to stimulate the problem solving and critical thinking areas of the brain
- Vestibular activities help develop balance, coordination and good posture
- Spanish language and songs help with early literacy skills and brain development
- Tactile art activities aid fine motor skills
- Contact with nature happens twice-daily, when babies are taken outside to enjoy the fresh air and sun in our naturally shaded green area.